DC Air Conditioner
6,000 BTU per Hour
50 Amps at 12 Volts
Available in 12, 24, 36, 48 & 72 Volts
Compact Design for Use in: Day Cab, Forklift, Crane, NEV
The DC6000 is designed to deliver 6000 BTU per hour of cooling capacity and optional 400 watts per hour of heating capacity. The Air handler is equipped with two 2.5” discharge vents standard. An optional 2” flange kit is available when hoses are to be attached. The DC6000 uses dual 300 CFM blower to deliver optimal airflow and recirculation and uses R134A refrigerant and standard SAE service ports. Standard Warranty is 1 year full replacement. Available in 12, 24, 36, 48, and 72 VDC
- DC6000 uses R134A
- Standard SAE Service Ports
- Standard warranty is 1 year – Full replacement
- Available in 12, 24, 36, 48 and 72 VDC
- Low Current Draw
|Evaporator / Air Handler||16” L x 6” W x 9.5” H||8 LBS|
|Condenser / Compressor||18.5” L x 9.5” W x 9.5” H||20 LBS|
|Line Set – Standard||6′ L||Flexible|
|Output||6000 BTU / Hour Cooling||Optional 400 watts/hr heating|
|DC Current||50 Amps @ 12 volts||8 Amps @ 48 volts|
|Refrigerant||R134A||Uses standard SAE service ports|
*Warranty covers parts and shipping only. See warranty statement for specific detail and restrictions.
Designed for Demanding Mobile Applications
- Isolated connectors to prevent leaks
- Electric heat is optional.
- Automotive style fans and blowers
- High and low pressure switches with lockout relay protect refrigerant circuit.
- High pressure switch with lockout relay and frost sensor protect refrigerant circuit.
- Compressor time delay prevents rapid cycling of the compressor.
Ease of Installation
- Pre-charged with refrigerant
- All mounting hardware included
- Built-in mounting holes.
- All mounting holes are inside the ECU.
- Powder coated finish for long term durability
Ease of Service
- Simple access to all components. • Onboard diagnostics
- Standard SAE fittings
- Copper tube, aluminum fin evaporator and condenser coils.
- High efficiency compressor.
- Baked on neutral finish.
- Stainless hardware
Specifications subject to change without notice.